Thursday, January 27, 2011

Who I Am...

Hello,

My name is Hannah and I have decided to start this blog to help new house wives with different recipes so your family isn't eating the same things every night. I am originally from Elgin, IL (superb of Chicago) and I now live in Grand Rapids, MI with my fiance, David, and my dog, Isabelle. We will be getting married in September and I CANNOT WAIT!! I currently am unemployed and job hunting 24/7. Dave is a service advisor at a shop not far from our house and he loves his job. Isabelle doesn't really do anything but sleep and be a big monster. I just graduated from Ferris State University this past December with an Assoc. in Restaurant Management. I love love love to cook and try new things. I am such a picky eater, I grew up with my mom feeding my sister and I and she didn't eat much, therefore we don't eat alot of food. I don't really like vegetables (yuck) but I do LOVE pasta and bread. I'm going to try and try new things.. so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment